how to shop ~ security.
Privacy, egal & copyright
Nature Play wants to ensure that all customers can shop with complete confidence online. We have taken every possible measure to give absolute security to our customers in their dealings with us.
- Secure transaction environment -. Our e-commerce system uses Secure Sockets Layer technology (SSL) to ensure your shopping experience is safe, sound and secure at all times. This secure system is provided via the Global Transaction Server of Ezimerchant, our web store provider and one of the most popular web store providers in Australia.
- SSL locks all information passed from you to our web site in an encrypted envelope. This makes it almost impossible to be intercepted by an unauthorised party, as long as your browser and local network support the use of encrypted data transmissions.
- SSL is the system that is used by all reputable e-commerce sites. The industry standard for encryption technology, SSL is compatible with Netscape, Internet Explorer, and most other browsers
You will know when transmitted data is safe by the appearance of a secure icon appearing on your browser, which is a lock icon for Microsoft Internet Explorer. Secure web pages can also be identified by their URL: they begin with 'https://'.
In the event of unauthorised use of your credit card, you must notify your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures. Under the conditions of your credit card, your bank cannot hold you liable for more than $50.00 of a fraudulent transaction.
Nature Play Australia 2002 Pty Ltd does not share information about individual site users and customers with any other party.
Nature Play Australia 2002 gathers the following information:
- data from customers in the web store,
- aggregated tracking information derived mainly by tallying page views throughout our site.
Nature Play Australia 2002 does break down overall usage statistics according to a customer's domain name and browser type by reading this information from the browser string (information contained in every customer's browser).
The email addresses of customers are used for email messages and broadcasts sent to customers.
The customer information is used to process transactions. For credit card sales, these are done securely and are passed through our Credit card processor, Suncorp Metway bank.
The web site tracking information enables us to better tailor our content to customers' needs and to help us understand the demographics of our audience and measure the results of our marketing activities.
Nature Play Australia 2002 stores visitor information securely in encrypted databases by with its infrastructure service providers Ezi-merchant and its secure Global Transaction service.
Legal and copyright
Information provided at www.nature-play.com.au is supplied "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
Nature Play Australia 2002 does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise.
Nature Play Australia 2002, under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials in this site, even if a Nature Play Australia 2002 authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Every item on this site, unless otherwise marked is copyright ©2003 Nature Play Australia 2002, all rights reserved. This includes HTML code, text, graphics, and other intellectual property which are protected by Australian and International Copyright Laws, and may not be copied, reprinted, redistributed, published, resold, re-engineered, translated, hosted, or otherwise distributed by any means without explicit permission of Nature Play Australia 2002
If you have any questions about these terms, please contact us via email: email@example.com
Other how to shop resources See: